The RollEase Spring Assist combines our advanced, patented
RollEase clutch technology with a new spring which, when pre-rotated to
the designated tension, reduces the pull force necessary to raise and lower
heavy shades weighing up to 30 lbs. (a fully assembled shade) to an average
of just 6 lbs.
The exact number of pre-rotations is calculated by a formula proprietary
to RollEase and is contingent upon each shade's width, drop, fabric thickness
and weight and tube size. After pre-rotating and with the shade in the totally
rolled-up position, the spring assist is simply inserted into the roller
shade tube and the shade is ready for installation. No further adjustments
are needed ever!
You'll appreciate the way it works. Here's why:
- Available in R-Series or Skyline configurations
- Easy to assemble system affords the ability to lift the largest
shades with a maximum pull force of approximately 6 lbs. (2,7 kg)
- Works with standard RollEase R-Series components and fascia system
- No special brackets or end plugs required
- Reduces pull force on heavy shades to approximately 6 lbs. (2,7
kg) even on shades weighing up to 30 lbs. (13,5 kg)
- Affords value priced option to motorization
- Sleeved spring provides smooth and quiet operation
- Calculator software on CD available or software may be downloaded
now from this web site (below)
- Quickly loads at fabrication site
- Lifetime warranty
PDF FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING
Architectural Specifications (348 k)
Spring Assist Assembly Instructions (856 k)
G400 Spring Assist (2 MB)
Minimum hardware requirements are:
An IBM-compatible computer with a Pentium processor.
A mouse or pointing device. 64 MB RAM minimum and (CD-ROM only if using software from CD)
CALCULATOR SOFTWARE FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING
NEW: VERSION 3.12, UPDATED 8/28/2007
Calculator Software File 1 of 4 (296 k)
Calculator Software File 2 of 4 (228 k)
Calculator Software File 3 of 4 (3.2 mb)
Calculator Software File 4 of 4 (880 k)
1. Download all (4) files onto your computer hard drive (Save all in
2. Open the folder, click on the "Foxhead" icon (.exe file)
to launch the software.
3. Enter your shade specifications and click "calculate".
Note: When using RollEase tube, simply click on "RollEase Tube"
and the calculator will specify the proper tube size automatically.
We have an error with the Metric Version of the Pre-Rotation Calculator.
When inputting hem bar weight it should be GRAMS PER CENTIMETER, not GRAMS PER METER as stated.
We are working on changing the interface, but until then please input all metric hem bar weights in GRAMS PER CENTIMETER.
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Patented U.S. Patent office. Other U.S. & Foreign Patents issued and pending. RollEase, Expressly Yours, Engineered to be Essential and VersaRail are registered trademarks of RollEase, Inc. Contract Series, No-Sew Roman Bars, Window Views and News, Skyline, Contract Series, Treatment Talkers are trademarks of RollEase, Inc.